Sunday, July 4, 2010

#7 Afraid can be positive


20100411 I just attended a birthday celebration of my friend on yesterday(11th April). On the starting, four of us who came on time have been waited the organizer (who forced us must come on time) for 50 minutes. I really hate people being late. Further more they come late without any notification and apologize. If being late due to unexpected accident it is fine. But being late due to their nature, habit or the worst “I don’t want wasting my time to wait other, so I come late. (wasting others’ time) “. But what we can do? screaming? Counseling? Not good right.

In my opinion, to solve this problem, the best way is you must have the authority or power to punish them for being late, then they will not coming late for your activity. Just like the relationship between you and your boss. :D

(Donald Trump's famous speaking : "You're fired)

 Afraid is a good source for changing.
 害怕是一种不错的改变的动力。


1 comment:

  1. Some actions were really boring, but it is necessary.
    有些举动很无聊,但都是必要的.

    ReplyDelete