Friday, July 2, 2010

#1 The grandmother history

Actually it is a huge history for this blog.

At first, 2 of my friends and I set a target for writing English to Chinese sentence each day to motivate each other.

Then we were tired for sending sms and msn message everyday,  moreover sms cost money. 

Since a lot of my friends are interested in English Learning, so I've decided to create a group in Facebook [English Learning Group (K.L - Malaysia)]. And force  begged my friends write they sentences on the group.

Day after day, those active member remind 3 of us. I realized 




Everyone say "I would like to learn English". But actually what they want is not "Learning English". What they want is just "strong in English" without learning it.

大家都说:我想学英文。但其实他们想要的不是学英文
他们要的只是英文能力而不是学习。


So...
I am appreciate those did support me on the group, 

Let's get started.




(Partial of my English learning material)

No comments:

Post a Comment