Saturday, July 17, 2010

#18 Little things or decisions might affect you a lot in the future.

One of my article at 11 oct 2009

20091011 I labeled strong in MS-Excel now. But 2 years before, I was a guy who just know what MS-Excel is.
I did remember last time when I was the treasurer in Chinese Language Society in Tar College, my dear president asked me use MS-Excel to do my final account for the AGM (Annual General Meeting). And I replied ok. Actually I didn’t know how to use that software at that time, things on my mind was go to library and find some books for it.
After 10++ hours, I finished the account. Not only that, I have the basic concept on MS-Excel and found it was really easy and useful tools. 
After this period I did extra reading for it and made a TARC-CGPA calculator using VBA, and pure Excel formulation in version 9.0. I also use MS-Excel during industry training, college assignment and daily life record. It will become famous later for my engineering life. This is really useful and wroth for learning.
I just thought back how would it be if I say no to my president for using MS-Excel final account. He might accept the request, and I would not learn MS-Excel, it effects my efficiency of doing things when working or college assignment, won’t make a GCPA- calculator and effect lot other things. At the end, I have no gain, or I learn this software now (2009).

Download CGPA 9.0 here :
http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pz
pdzcaE5TqqRGcSTeKuoP4CpdlgL0j_Jn5vYyveCzfGMbLaDg71If_lgcB8K7ibybNRJtwjC4RGLWrF730oCSQ/CGPA%20calculator%20TARC%209.3%20.rar?download

Conclusion: Do your best in your daily life. Little things or decisions might affect you a lot in the future (which you cannot see or realize now).
结语: 在你日常生活中尽力而为。一些不起眼的事或决定可能会在将来影响你很多(那些你现在看不到或不能意识到的)

No comments:

Post a Comment