Friday, July 30, 2010

#26 You might need it later

There is an idiom
 "Keep a thing seven years and you will find a use for it."
(養兵千日,用在一時。) 
can express my situation now.

On 01 October 2008, is about two years ago. I have done a stupid thing, it take me around two days, but my effort was exchanged to a blame... I was depress and felt what I  have done was wrong. 

On today 30 July 2009, the person ask me for help on that thing. 
I never thought about this will happen.
I thought this thing already be forgotten.
I thought I already be forgotten also.

But it really happen.

I am happy, I am really happy, joyful, gleeful, cheerful, blissful...
Because my effort was remembered.
Because I was remembered.
Because I can do something for the person.

It worth...
Sometime, what you are doing now and you feel nothing for it, you might need it for your future. Who knows?

Conclusion: Keep a thing seven years and you will find a use for it.
总结: 養兵千日,用在一時。

2 comments:

  1. Good habit, to produce better life.
    好的习惯,能造就好的人生.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good habit, can produce a better life.

    ReplyDelete