Thursday, July 8, 2010

#10 Something that has no meaning for you, but...


Something that has no meaning for you, but it might be valuable for me.

有些东西对你没有价值,但对我来讲可能很贵重。
 
(This is a ticket for Fish Leong concert)

I think many of you won't think about going to a concert is a big deal.

But for me, it will be stick in to the deepest of my mind... to forever...

The scene... the song... the feel...



 Thank 梁靜茹...
your songs were always be with me, gone through up and down.


原来你也唱过我的歌

如果能在一起

Fly Away

 

2 comments:

  1. About what I eat, I just random,what also can. if same things in every day,what should I do?
    对于吃什么东西,我比较随便,什么都可以;但如果天天一样,这该怎么办~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "About what I eat, I am voluntariness, could be anything. But, if every day it is the same, what should I do."
    Is it better?

    ReplyDelete