Sunday, July 18, 2010

#19 Can one million provide everything you want?


Seem every one want to be rich, want to be a millionaire... I really heard a lot.

Becoming a millionaire really can give a lifestyle that you want to you? sustainable?

One day, I post the following sentence to Facebook.
If I become a millionaire one day, possibly I will only use RM5000 per month for living expenses.
如果有一天我变成百万富翁,我很可能每月只会用RM5000于生活开支。

I assume my money (a million) is able to earn 6% annually. That is RM60000 per year and is equal to RM5000 per month. So, sustaining the million in my account and I can get RM5000 per month.
Can RM5000 really give what you dream for?
Or you think RM2000 per month will do?


Last but not least:
A millionaire might not absolutely be rich. Being rich might not be financially freedom. Financially freedom might not necessarily hold a million dollar...
Which you want?
百万富翁不一定富有。富有不一定经济自由。经济自由不一定需要有一百万。
你要哪一个? 


7 comments:

  1. If you wish to achieve success, we must pass through failure.
    要想达到成功,必须经过失败.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "wish to be success" already enough, don't have to put achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. readbud.com因该是SCAM,因为这个网站拥有所有SCAM的习惯。

    你的户口越多钱,email就越少。
    所有广告可以不用看直接给rating,这样的广告根本没有效果。
    所有广告根本没有连接是给商家的,那个商家会给钱打这种广告啊?
    在网上找到的payment prove都是一样的,很有可能是readbud自己散布出去的。
    在网上收不到钱的投诉也不少。

    希望这个可以帮到你。 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank a lot. My be I should stop it already.
    You are really the "master of online earning" :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is fame can find more money.
    有名利就可找到更多的钱。

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Fame helps finding more money."
    Is it better?

    ReplyDelete