Sunday, October 12, 2014

#48 Four Years Later

Just have a EMO condition and review my old stuff and this blog, the last blog is on 4 years ago.
I start to believe I am mentally weaker than the "Me" in 4 years back.
By implementing one of my favorite Sentence in 20091117
Motivate others is the best way of motivate yourselves.
鼓励别人是鼓励自己的最好方法。

I should do some other things,
instead of keep on thinking "How I should do".
And yet, no answer to keep thinking like these,
Even got the answer and no action,
or taking action but give up.

The more you have, the harder you change, that is why people is easy to change during young time when having nothing.
你有的越多,你越难改變,这是为什么人们在什么都没有的青年时期很容易改变。
Above picture available on http://thehearthstorytelling.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/change2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment