Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#36 The right person


When talking about love, 
people always blame the opportunity to meet the right person. 
Especially for those who are still single. 

Some of the guys I meet (include me), 
we are single and we are about the age to be in a relationship.
But we did not take any action to overcome it, we are still waiting. 
Might be we are waiting straightforward girls chase us instead, 
or we believe in predestined relationship (缘).
On the other hand, 
some of the girls are like the guys that I have mention above. 
They are waiting/ finding their right man.

In my opinion...
I think ...
we cannot get the right person by searching,
but we can cultivate them by ourselves.
"人總是怪遇不到對的人"
我觉得...
正确的人不是找来的,
而是自己培养出来的。


Conclusion: We cannot get the right person by searching, but we can cultivate them by ourself.
总结:  正确的人不是找来的,而是自己培养出来的。

No comments:

Post a Comment